Monday, April 28, 2008

Trading Volume-Window to The Soul of Markets

Traders often look over trade, they pay it lip service, but they do not understand the effect it can have on its trading system. When I was first told this by a friend who was trying to help get out of a recession, not sink in right away.
I thought that the volume was interesting, but I did not see any great need to use it. It does not seem to me that he would change my trading. Then he asked if I would be a better trader if I could read minds. I immediately said of course nobody would! He then told me that in effect that the reading of the volume indicators were mind of the entire market at once. I was interested in what he was saying, as he explained volume I realized he was right.
Explaining volume may be a lengthy process, not to annoy anyone, I will cut to the chase. When I read volume, you should pair it with a Japanese Candlestick. Essentially, what you& 39;re looking for is unusual volume spikes along with movements in prices. If the price rise higher in 10 minutes and that a candle for 10 minutes sailing the volume spiked up, you can have a trade to attend. In the next candle to move to a continuous price increase, together with a large volume occurs then you probably have a tendency to price stability higher. I usually like to see at least one more indicator. As a moving average crossover.
To learn the truth on trade visit me at: href = " http://shadow-trader.blogspot.com/" > Training in futures trading



Bookmark it: del.icio.usdigg.comreddit.comnetvouz.comgoogle.comyahoo.comtechnorati.comfurl.netbloglines.comsocialdust.comma.gnolia.comnewsvine.comslashdot.orgsimpy.com

No comments: